Huberd's Shoe Grease
This beeswax treatment is known for its superior ability to waterproof and preserve leather. It is specially formulated to condition and restore oil-tanned work boots and sports gear while retaining superior breathability. We selected Huberd's because of the time-tested compound that remains apart in its unique effectiveness to renew leather and extend the comfort and life of boots, shoes and all fine oil tanned leather.
- Before treating, thoroughly clean leather and warm to room temperature.
- Rub grease into the leather with hands or a soft cloth.
- Carefully grease where soles join uppers and all stitching.
- Allow to penetrate the leather then apply another coat.
- After shoes have treated once, apply as needed to maintain waterproofing and conditioning of leather.
- Free priority shipping for domestic US orders
- Size: 7.5 oz.
- Pine tar and beeswax waterproofing for leather goods
- Recommended for boots and shoes
- May darken certain leathers
- Should not be used on suede
- Origin: Arizona